New Idea

শনিবার, ১৩ জুন, ২০২০

5 daily habits which make you very Refresh & Increase your immunity power

Good habits help us to maintain a healthy life,a healthy body & most important refresh mind.follow good habits are not very difficult,it is very easy way.If you promise to yourself should follow good habits then obviously do that. Here I define the 5 good habits which are very important in our daily life.Man, woman, adult,even children who are capable to follow that habits.Everyone I request follow this habits. 
  OIL PULLING- Oli pulling is very nessary way to refresh all day.Now a days it is very common.I suggest everyone should follow this 1st habits. Process-Any cool press oil like coconut oil, olive oil,sunflower oil,any of take 1 spoon and gargle 10/20 minutes.It is very nessary.
  Yoga- Now a days Yoga is very important in our life.Yoga give us pleasure, relaxation,Fresh mind,Fresh body.There I not say you try difficult Yoga.I say try some easy yoga and I assure it pleasure you very much.
  Drink Water- It is very important to drink 6/8 glass of water in a day.As we all know water is life.It is very true Line.Water is very important.so I suggest try minimum 6 glass water in a day. 
  Eat Green vagetables- Green vagetables eat also most important.process food are not hyganic.Fast food also very harmful in our health. So All readers I Say all of you eat more Green vagetables. 
  Sleep well--Minimum 7/8 hour sleep is very important in a person.sleep well is a process where a person relax.A busy day tiredness go if the person sleep perfectly.Extra sleep is not good or little sleep is also not good.A person need a perfect sleep.now we all have smartphones,and we all used it very much even some people forgot sleep when using mobiles.It is very harmful for future health.so I suggest Sleep well is also very good habits. This 5 habits which All person should follow I suggest.It should refresh you and increase you immunity power.

1 টি মন্তব্য:

Soya chili recipe/ Soyabin chili recipe

Soya chili is very delicious item.I hope you all like it.So today I share this recipe Ingredients- soyabin,capcicum, Onion, garl...