New Idea

বৃহস্পতিবার, ১১ জুন, ২০২০

My daily routine blog

My daily routine Routine. 11/06/2020 Today is Thursday.Thursday is veggies day in our Bengali culture.Most of bengali not eat non veg Thursday.There a cause.The cause is Maa Lakshmi puja.Bengali's believe Thursday not eat non veg is good for their prosperity.so today I woke up 7 a.m.then take tea and give water plant and food give birds.I clean My bedroom. At 9 am I finished breakfast.Then I do some creative things like stone paint.This creative ideas happy me.After bath I spent some time with my in laws.In Afternoon my husband came from work. Then I spent some time with him.Then we decided make a video for YouTube.Yes I make video in YouTube.In 1 month ago I joined in YouTube.If you guys interested to know what is my channel name then please comment.And this video making is long process as you all know.In 11 pm our video making is complete.Than we finished our dinner.In 11.45 we go for sleep. Hope guys enjoy my routine.please comments me because i want to interect you guys.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Soya chili recipe/ Soyabin chili recipe

Soya chili is very delicious item.I hope you all like it.So today I share this recipe Ingredients- soyabin,capcicum, Onion, garl...