New Idea

বুধবার, ১০ জুন, ২০২০

My daily routine

Hi Friends Welcome my blog Today I share my daily routine I am a student and married last 6 months.I love social media site. Today I woke up 6.30 a.m.Then I gave water my plants and I gave food and water for bird.This things happy me many more.Next Thing I did Oli Poling.It is very healthy habits you all try this,than I took tea.In 8 a.m. I started to read.In 9.30 a.m.I ate my breakfast which was puff rice,very few suger,salt and water.It is a healthy food for summer and I like also.Then I cutted vegetables for cooking,My mother cooked them.After taken bath in 1.30p.m. we started lunch.Today Lunch was Rice,fish carry,potato fry.After finished lunch I rest some time and read also and I thought before corona situation,when we all are free,but now we all faced a pendamic situation.But I always hope this day go very soon.Be positive friends. For today I stop my blog,next day routine also share. 
              Stay happy,stay safe

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Soya chili recipe/ Soyabin chili recipe

Soya chili is very delicious item.I hope you all like it.So today I share this recipe Ingredients- soyabin,capcicum, Onion, garl...